How long does it take for a post to post?

• Bronze

How long does it take for a post to post?

I was a member here some years ago and posts went up immediately. Now that I have rejoined I made a post on Saturday August 1 and it is still not up. I am very disappointed and disenchanted with this forum now. I did really enjoy this forum a few years ago.

TIA

• Gold Top Dog

sorry depends which moderators are looking, post approved

• Gold Top Dog

To explain a little more because you are a new member the first few posts are automatically moderated, once you have reached a certain level in the site you will not be moderated unless you post content that trips other spam checking rules that are in place on the site, such as the number of links in one post.  Sorry it took longer than you expected to get your post approved the current moderators on the site work 9-5 weekdays and the was having a shoulder operation.

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

It's a work in progress.  The site builders are responsive.  It may seem like they are in a different time zone, but they will get back to you.  We lost a few members during this change over, but the system is getting better and easier to use.  At one point, it seemed like the owners were trying to add every feature ever thought of, and navigation got clunky.  Much better now.

• Gold Top Dog

I agree with Doug,  they are improving rapidly.   They have take our suggestions and put a good product in place.  Still a bug or a kink now ans then :)  Don't give up on it,

• Gold Top Dog

Agreed, improvements are coming right along.  Being patient is the key.