ACK!!

[$provider]
    • Gold Top Dog

ACK!!

When will you be able to get rid of all the old threads?  I'm not talking about old threads that people revive by posting to.  I'm talking about all the old threads that are popping up daily for no reason.  It's cluttered enough without these threads. 

If we're to participate in threads it would make it easier if we didn't have to go through so many old ones to see the active threads.  This has been going on for at least a week.  Anyone working on this bug? 

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

Hey Jackie! This being worked on! I know is can get a little irritating to see these old post popping up, but it is being worked on!  Stick with us!

• Gold Top Dog

Thanks for the reply Kaitlin.  

You can't get rid of me that easily.  I'll stick around. :)

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

:) Very glad to hear Jackie!

• Gold Top Dog

HELP. I've gone back and made sure everything is turned on for notifications, turned them off then back on, but still haven't gotten notifications all week. Sorry to highjack this thread but this forum is very difficult to navigate and this is the best I could do.

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

Hello , sorry for the trouble! Can you send me a private message with your email address so someone can look into this for you? Thank you! :)