Owners look like their dogs...

• Gold Top Dog

Owners look like their dogs...

Do you think its true?! I was watching a show on tv where they could match the dogs with their owners by looks....it was so cool! But I dont think I look like MY dog, I have a black standard poodle....

Do you think like you look like your breed of dogs?

What breed do I look like?

[IMG]http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k66/lazybutbeautiful93/me/mee002-3.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k66/lazybutbeautiful93/me/meandbeana-1.jpg[/IMG]

Lets share pics of us and our doggies and see if we can see the resembleance (:

• Gold Top Dog

LOL, I was at a dog show last month had this thought when I saw this woman and her Pom.  They both seemed very peppy and cheerful, both blonde, too cute!

I'm not sure how much looks apply, but I do think people often choose dogs that match their own temperaments.  That is definitely true of Kenya and I, and Coke and DH. 

• Gold Top Dog
    Liesje

Lol that picture is so cute! They both are smiling.

I dont really look like any of my dogs but we act alike, we are closer in persona then looks. :P

• Gold Top Dog

• Gold Top Dog

"I dont think I look like MY dog, I have a black standard poodle...."

AHHH! but you DO look like Claire! LOL

• Gold Top Dog

Bailey does look like your DH! haha. (:

nyiceprincess

Do I reallyy? haha

• Gold Top Dog

Hmm I guess I never really understood that whole look like your dog thing - yes I can sometimes see it, but I think if anything personality/persona match us more! 

• Gold Top Dog
    Me and ollie, I dunno LOL
    • Gold Top Dog

corgichick

Bailey does look like your DH! haha. (:

nyiceprincess

Do I reallyy? haha

Yeah you totally look like your Golden!

• Gold Top Dog

I'm pretty sure I don't look like Grady but I can say for sure that he is neurotic like me.  Poor boy.

• Gold Top Dog

I don't think me and Apollo look alike...but I think we're similar in personalities and tempermants...the only thing, IMO physically we have in common is we're both dark; he's a black lab, I'm extremely tan and have natural hair color is black.

012-2.jpg picture by missstephanied21

(not the best pic of me, but whatever, lol)

• Silver

I dunno if I look like my dog or not:

Halloween2007017.jpg picture by Shilorunamok

But I do agree that you do look like Claire Corgichick Wink

• Gold Top Dog

you decide. =] I think my dogs adorable... so, I wouldn't mind looking a bit like him!

people say we have the same hair color some days (mine changes with the weather and my mood - so do my eyes, creepy - I know)

• Gold Top Dog

BTmomma

OMG, they seriously do look alike! And Corgichick, you definitely look like Claire..this is funny!

I'm pretty sure Cherokee and I don't look alike at all, but who knows. I'll have to get a picture of us one day...

• Gold Top Dog

BTmomma, your DH and Bailey sure do look alike! It's a good thing though, they're both cutie pies!