Fish Oil supplements... you use them?

• Puppy

Adding fish oil to your dog's diet has many benefits.I ordered Wild Omega 3 Fish Oil at http://www.happypetsnow.com/ for my 22 lb Jack Russell Terrier . We feed him a high quality dog food but I was interested I giving him fish oil as a supplement and hopefully reduce shedding. After doing lots of research, I found this product is very high quality and great care has gone into the making of it as well as the ingredients. After about 2 months I noticed a significant reduction in shedding. My dog doesn't like the taste but if I mix it with food he gobbles it up, so no problem there. I froze a portion to preserve it since I only use one pump per day and I will be reordering soon. I have also noticed that the random skin inflammations he used to get for no apparent reason have resolved since using this product.

• Bronze

Omega-3 fish oil contains both docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA). Omega-3 fatty acids are essential nutrients that are important in preventing and managing heart disease. Findings show omega-3 fatty acids may help to: Lower blood pressure