Life Stages

Life Stages
I love my Cavapoo; Husband does not :(
Hi, I am new here. We had to put down our Chihuahua of 14 years last summer. It was definitely one of the hardest things ever and I swore I didn't want another dog. My husband was the one who for weeks shoved cute puppy pics in my face and saying how nice it would be again, now that our kids...
  • 9 REPLIES
So. Stinking. Cute.
You are welcome. Happy Monday! :) Youtube/ Bridget Williams
  • 1 REPLY
Surprisingly my rescue dog is 10
I took in a dog from a lady who said he was 2 ..... the vet says he is 10+ long story short his teeth were green and falling out we got him vet care right away he had a massive ear infection,24 teeth pulled and is a very picky eater and skittish but we love him so much, has anyone ever had a Swiss hound...
  • 3 REPLIES
Friend needs good thoughts sent her way.
It's been one thing right after another. She lost one cat in january (cancer). Cat was in the 12 yr old range. Then another one in Feb (cancer). This cat was only 5. She lost her Stepmom in June (cancer). Also this past spring she lost a very good friend. Just before her friend passed away, the friends...
  • 6 REPLIES
Prayers and vibes needed for a friends grandson- Shadowgins
If you could just say a little prayer for my friend Linda in Wisconsin. Her Grandson was involved in an accident yesterday with a Semi-truck and he has just completed 9 hours of surgery. So far he is hanging in, he is about 13 years old.
  • 22 REPLIES
Pomeranian puppy uglies?
When does the puppy uglies stage usually begin or better when did it start for your little pom? I have what I think is a 13 week of old male and he isn't losing or shedding any fur, he is actually super fluffy although his legs and tummy are a bit short, but he is definitely growing a lot of long...
  • 0 REPLY
  • 3 REPLIES
Harley's Obedience Adventures
Last night was Harley Quinn's 2nd Obedience class! As soon as we came close to the building where lessons are held, I could see my little girl light up with excitement. In our first week, Harley learned the correct way to sit and lunge. But it wasn’t just a learning experience for her. I...
  • 7 REPLIES
Prayers for Jessie please
She is at Purdue small animal hospital and has kidney failure. The plan is to have her on fluids for 48 hours and see how her kidneys respond. She has been going through a serious flare up of her pancreatitis and they think it may have caused her kidneys to crash. They're doing an ultrasound tomorrow...
  • 36 REPLIES
But we still Love them!
Today my baby knew she was in trouble. For the first time in her 9 months of life (thankfully) I came home to quite a mess! I walked through the door to Harley Quinn's slobbery kisses and while dust all over, here she had dug through part of my wall! Thankfully, I had come home in the early stages...
  • 4 REPLIES
Need vibes for co-worker's dog - a good update!
Co-worker's dog was hit by a car. He's at the vet now. Please send vibes for Blue. He's a super-friendly yellow Lab, about 9 years old. His humans are pretty worried right now. Thanks. Tina
  • 5 REPLIES
Need vibes for co-worker's dog 11-7-13
Sorry, duplicate thread and I don't know how to delete it. Tina
  • 0 REPLY
Prayer and good vibes for my sick Yorkie!
I'd like to request prayers for my 10 year old Yorkie, Brandy. She was diagnosed with pancreatitis and is in a lot of pain. She is on antibiotics to help get the inflammation down and on prescription dog food as well. Brandy means the world to me and is loved by so many people. I rescued her 9 years...
  • 4 REPLIES
What vitamins do you suggest for an older German Shepherd with arthritis...
My friends dog is 8 and he's got bad pain in his hind legs in particular. I believe this is quite common. Alex
  • 5 REPLIES
Puppy helps baby cheetah's socialize better
http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/07/us/dallas-zoo-cheetah-cubs/index.html?hpt=hp_t3
  • 0 REPLY
Prayers for my Mom please (Callie
She finally called the dr last Friday (after knowing something was seriously wrong for a week) and the dr said she should put Mom in the hospital but .. (small town SMALL medical staffing) if she did, they wouldn't have anyone look at Mom until Monday when the heart dr came back on duty ... so she...
  • 16 REPLIES
Prayers for Lacey, please, and my Dad too.
Tough 12 hours, here. This morning at 6 AM I wake up to Lacey SCREAMING! Calmed her down, she wet the bed and other than breathing would not move. Called ER Vet for guidance. Had to wake a neighbor, he came over and helped me get her on a board, and in the car. Took her to the ER Vet. Just got...
  • 33 REPLIES
For those who have asked about Maureen (mrstjohnson)
For those who were asking about my co-worker Maureen. This blog has a lovely picture of her and her youngest son. It's a donation site, but it is the only "public" site that I felt comportable posting without permission of the family. For moderator's sake - I am not asking for donations...
  • 1 REPLY
Good vibes and prayers
My stupid self let babycat out yesterday around 6pm she stays in the gate but I had fell asleep and forgot all about her until this morning when it hit me I let her out last night. Well she's no where to be found I've been looking all day today :( Good vibes on Babycats return please. I need...
  • 2 REPLIES