rabies miasm and aggression,fear,seizures,bizarre behavioral changes

[$provider]
    • Puppy

rabies miasm and aggression,fear,seizures,bizarre behavioral changes

How many are aware that rabies vaccines can indeed energetically impart the rabies miasm onto your pet?

How much of our seizures in pets occur after vaccination either with Distemper combinations or Rabies vaccines?

How many dog owners have bizarre behavioral issues develop after Rabies or Distemper vaccination?

Has anyone read Dr. Harris Coulter's book, Rise in Criminality and Social Violence, the Assault on the American Brain?

Harris Coulter's book expalins the bulk of disease as vaccine induced and specifically lists the  post vaccinal encephalitis that causes all sorts of problems in the vaccinates.

• Gold Top Dog

How many people believe their vets?

My vet told me that five days of seizures were totally unrelated to Emma's last rabies vaccine. He also told me that the nasty skin infection she got from chewing at her hives wasn't related, and that there was no way to avoid doing it again. I should just pre treat her with benedryll.

• Gold Top Dog
    Good greif, Harris coulter is an old PhD who has a lot of crazy ideas about vaccination. Most of what he has written about was a long time ago (since his is very old, born in the 30's) and subsequently PROVEN to be untrue. In addition, he is incapable/unable to debate the issue in regards to the most recent and profound literature. Just google him, he is well known in the pediatric literature. In many professional's opinion, he is one of the older doctors who spent his life studying something and now that it has been shown to be quite different then he thought, is not able to move on or accept. FYI: he is also famous for saying that healthy people can't get AIDS.