The behaviour interpretation thread

• Gold Top Dog

I just get a pretty picture, no video. Sad 

• Gold Top Dog

It's not a video. The purpose of it is to hear the audio. So you can hear the difference between how I normally call the dogs and how I sound when "I mean business". I just put the picture in so you'd have something to look at while listening to my demonstration. Smile

• Gold Top Dog

*laughs*

I had my sound turned right down as it was stupidly early in the morning.

I like that. My means business tone is a bit more firm than that. And usually preceeded with "Oi!" Smile In fact, there are degrees of firmness.

• Gold Top Dog

I could hear the difference in inflection. You have the same timbre and volume each time but you change in inflection. Specifically you do something I read about in my communicating with dogs and cats book, which is a compilation of things from people such as McDonnell, Pryor, etc. When momma dog "meant business", she lowered pitch at the end. And that is what you did. "right now" are words descending in pitch from the previous tone. The gist of the explanation in the book was that the lowering of tone commanded attention. As a guy, I tend to lower pitch at the end of a sentence, anyway. But that was the main reason I experimented with different ways of talking. I guess I talk to mean business all the time.

Such subtleties in pitch and/or timbre do have an effect. I just do it by habit, now.

And Carla, I expected something much harsher than that. You're gonna have to try harder. Come on, belt it out like you got a pair. I want to hear you hollering like a DI in boot camp.

• Puppy

​Many people are unaware that they may now easily order nice evaluations for themselves on Facebook. Because you can't do without it if you want to seriously engage in sales. That's why I came across accfarm.com/.../buy-facebook-positive-reviews​​ here, and this firm was quite helpful. I'm delighted I came across these. Help is priceless, and my page rocketed to the top of the search results almost immediately. This is just what is required. Best wishes.

• Bronze

Beautiful and vibrant visuals appeal to me. I use stock pictures to help me do better work. I can now quickly and simply search for relevant photographs. Recently, I had a requirement for lust images and was successful in finding them depositphotos.com/.../lust.html The photographs' wide variety and outstanding quality, which are very essential to me, made me feel pleasantly surprised.

• Puppy

depositphotos.com/ru/photos/lust.html

• Bronze

The topic of animals and dogs is very close to me. As a medical student, I often encountered this, since this area includes not only caring for people, but also animals. Now my main focus is on completing my nursing assignments www.nursingpaper.com/testimonials These reviews have proven to be quite helpful in this regard. I discovered a reliable source, so their opinion is authoritative for me.