Training & Behavior

Training & Behavior
Dog's health
Dog's health Please give me some advice about natural remedies for dog
  • 0 REPLY
Brain Games
Has anyone got any good recommendations for brain games that barley can do, he has been getting very bored recently and needs something to do. He is on restricted walks, so i can't exercise him physically, so i can only exercise him mentally. He is having x-rays in january , so not much longer of...
  • 11 REPLIES
How Make Your Dog Be Obedient
To have a dog is a very nice and popular thing. Home pets bring joy and fun to your life. They make it brighter and happier. In addition, this is the most devoted creature in the world! However, there also take place some problems. One of the most difficult aspects of each dog owner is training. It is...
  • 7 REPLIES
German Shepherd Puppies
There are few things in life more irresistible life. But you should never take a house on impulse. It must be a prudent decision . Bring a puppy home is the same as putting a child in his house man (except German Shepherds mature faster and are more accurate ) . Although German Shepherd puppies are a...
  • 1 REPLY
Why did the San Francisco SPCA Dog Training Academy shut down?
Does anyone know why the San Francisco SPCA Dog Training Academy shut down? This place was known as the "Harvard for dog trainer schools." I wonder if it's viewed as "fly by night" now? Here is the page for the Academy. An article in The Examiner mentions that Academy Director...
  • 6 REPLIES
thinks outside is playtime when its potty time
my new pup is having problems he is 4 months old...wehn i take him out on schedule (guessing) about every 5 hours. sometimes when i take him out he just plays...i dont want him to associate potty time with playtime everytrip we go outside. i dont think he understands "potty" or "hurry...
  • 5 REPLIES
What does it mean when a dog "huffs"?
I was at work today (work in a vet clinic) when a Rhodesian Ridgeback came in for a nail trim. I sometimes help hold dogs for shots, nail trims, anal gland expressions, etc. Anyway, this RR was extremely shy and nervous, so we take her out back, as sometimes when they are away from the owner, they tend...
  • 12 REPLIES
Can radius collar keep the canine safe?
The radius shock Collar is the best way to keep the buddy in the boundary yard without pulling leash. https://petarenapro.com/radius-shock-collars-for-dogs/
  • 0 REPLY
Can't contact VPN support! What to do?
Greetings to all members of the forum! Many people still think that competent technical support is only needed during the installation phase of a VPN application, but in fact there are many cases when you may need it after. Your question confirms my words. But first you need to make sure that the service...
  • 0 REPLY
Need a way to potty train older rescue dogs for potty training
hello! I am new to the group but I have 3 small dogs 1 being a pom chi, 1 being a Chihuahua, 1 corgi they have a dog door and have 24-hour access to outside. Recently, I have noticed they are going potty in front of the dog door instead of outside they know to go outside, at first I thought cause...
  • 3 REPLIES
Dog Clickers
Hello everyone I am willing to buy recovery collar for my small dog who had a surgery recently. Please advise a nice comfortable collar - http://bit.ly/chccone
  • 1 REPLY
Independent Thinking - CM revisited
We have one section of the forum on which there is no latitude in terms of disagreement with CM's method, and if members drift over that imaginary line they are immediately reported to the moderators. So, I thought I would create a thread on which it would be fine for people who disagree with Cesar...
  • 302 REPLIES
A Guide to ACL Injury and How to Avoid It in Your Dog
A Guide to ACL Injury and How to Avoid It in Your Dog https://images.unsplash.com/photo-1587300003388-59208cc962cb One of the great things about being a dog owner is the energy and enthusiasm your pet can bring to your life. Whether it's daily walks, jogging in the park or accompanying...
  • 0 REPLY
Is anyone having any problems with their dog over reacting?
This is my favorite resource so far: https://tinyurl.com/mvp83etc
  • 0 REPLY
Choose The Adequate Size For Harness For Dog Easily
Probably you will agree, that harnesses for puppies are an excellent option. Walking your dog with a harness is safer than leading them by the collar. Using a dog harness instead of a dog collar makes it easier to control and manage any dog, even those with leash manners that aren’t quite perfect. Check...
  • 1 REPLY
rough playing
About the last week I have been having some problems with Evangeline. We have been working on NILIF, and she has been doing very good with that. She sits before I give her her bowl, she sits before she comes in the house etc. One problem I have been having is, she doesn't listen. If I call her to...
  • 7 REPLIES
discipline is play time
I got my dog Tater, at an animal shelter, he was three months old, he is now seven months old. He is part Bassett Hound and part Welsh Corgi, When I go to discipline him for biting, he still thinks biting peoples hands is fun, he always thinks i'm playing, so he never takes me seriously. It's...
  • 4 REPLIES
Play wrestling with dog??
Ok, here's my question. Is it ok to play wresle with your dog?? When I got my black lab he was a bit aggressive with other dogs and he's a big black lab so I never wrestled with him. We play tug of war and train but we don't get down and wrestle. He now has a recovered broken leg from...
  • 12 REPLIES
I'm worried about my puppy
Greetings everyone, I am new to basset ownership. My puppy won't come home until the 27th, BUT i am worried about his eyes. He looks cross-eyed. The breeder doesn't appear worried about it and says they'll straighten as his vision strengthens....but I'm not convinced. None of her...
  • 3 REPLIES
Dog Clickers
Hello everyone We have a small dog and we want to buy a dog clicker. Please advise. Thanks!
  • 1 REPLY