Can dogs eat pasta?

[$provider]
    • Gold Top Dog

Can dogs eat pasta?

Just wondering,had some left over plain pasta tonight.

Julie
    • Gold Top Dog
    I don't think dogs can really use carbs all that much.
    • Gold Top Dog
    It won't hurt them. It's extra carbs, and feeding pasta on top of their regular meals every day would make them fat, but a few noodles won't hurt them:)
    • Gold Top Dog
    I wouldn't offer a plate of pasta, but a little now and then won't hurt.  Dogs can and do use carbs but where we use carbs for energy, THEY use fat for energy.....
    • Gold Top Dog
    Oh, but flicking spaghetti noodles on your basenji's nose is sooo much fun.
    • Gold Top Dog
    Hey, there was a time when, as a single mom, my son got the meat and pasta, my dogs got pasta and I got nothing! Hey, they were GLAD to have it!

And yeah, try playing Catch The Noodle with your dog. It's even more fun than the Dog Food Game!
    • Gold Top Dog
    Jeano...boy does THAT bring back memories.  You'd be amazed how many times you can rinse the coffee filter out and keep reusing it!!
    • Gold Top Dog
    You'd be amazed how many times you can rinse the coffee filter out and keep reusing it!!

Or be extra careful not to break the tea bag when squeezing it out so you can reuse it for the next cuppa,yuck!

Julie my dogs had pasta tonight,spag bol to be exact,they always get pasta when we have any left overs,thats about the only thing they will eat of our dinners,i gave them the left over steak the other night and they both turned their noses up to it! [:'(]
    • Gold Top Dog
    Charlie loves plain noodles, I usually don't feed them noodle with sauce.