Nutrition & Exercise

Nutrition & Exercise
Dog Training Software
I have created a software that will allow dog trainers to train more dogs and increase their client base. **Link Removed** Thanks,
  • 6 REPLIES
Can Dogs Eat Cheesecake?
Hello All, I am a cheese lover and most of the time I cook chees e items . My dog (Rockey) is 1 year old and I want to know, Can dogs eat cheese items like cake, patty, and etc? Some time back I followed some sites for dog food & nutrition based like this https://dtua.org/
  • 11 REPLIES
Caring for exotic pets: tips for unique species
Do you have experience caring for exotic pets? Offer insights into the specific needs and challenges they present.
  • 3 REPLIES
7 Top Dog Breeds With Separation Anxiety
It is stressing to go through the day when your loved ones supposedly separate from you. Did you know that the same thing happens to dogs? Even though several factors bring about separation anxiety, there are dog breeds that are prone to it. The con side of this behavior is it can lead to...
  • 3 REPLIES
Can dog eat cat food
Cat Food: Is It Harmful for dog? It’s no secret that many dogs are crazy about cat food. They like it so much that there are even special devices on the pet market to protect cat food from dog encroachment. Why is this happening, what consequences can it have and should I be worried? ...
  • 5 REPLIES
Quick And Recommended Foods Dogs Can Eat Every Day
Your dog is your best friend, you will want him to live the fullest, happiest life that he can. Feeding him the best food will not only ensure that he is healthy and happy. This article recommended foods dogs can eat and what dogs can’t eat. Natural foods and fruits are good for pups...
  • 1 REPLY
Is meow cat treats healthy for cats?
I feed my cat these meow cat treats and she likes them but my concern is whether they are healthy for my cat or not.
  • 2 REPLIES
Multi Purpose Dog Toys
Does anyone have any recommendations of toys for fetch? My dog loves to run and always has tons of energy. I want a multi purpose toy for exercise and play at home. Thanks In advance!
  • 2 REPLIES
Pet-friendly fitness: exercising with your four-legged companion
Share your favorite ways to stay active with your pet, whether it's jogging, hiking, or even doing yoga together.
  • 2 REPLIES
​Pets and Technology: Innovative Gadgets and Apps for Pet Care
Pets and Technology: Innovative Gadgets and Apps for Pet Care Discover and discuss technological advancements that enhance pet care, from smart feeders to pet tracking apps.
  • 5 REPLIES
Puppy food amount
We just got an almost 4 month old golden doodle and are feeding him Diamon Naturals Large Breed Puppy food. The bag says to feed him 4 or 5 cups of food a day. His old owner was doing Purina Puppy Chow :( , 1 cup, 2x a day so I started with 1 cup of Diamond 2x a day. He has had large poops 2-3x a day...
  • 4 REPLIES
Lure Coursing for non-sighthounds?
My friend has a Sheltie and would like to get her into Lure Coursing. She seems interested in it, whereas she is tired of Obedience, doesn't like Agility and not into Flyball. As far as I know only sighthounds are permitted to Lure Course, but someone told me that occasionally other breeds are...
  • 6 REPLIES
What is Animal Digest? What is in it?
I have been trying to find out what Animal Digest exactly is and what animals are the digest from? My husband got a sample of Nature's Recipe Farm Stand Select (a product of Del Monte, maker of kibbles'n'bits). I was looking at the ingredient list and noticed that it contains Animal Digest...
  • 10 REPLIES
Parsley
Hi, I have been reading up on parsley and dogs. Does anyone add parsley to their dogs diet? I heard a tablespoon of fresh parsley per day for a medium to large dog. If you do use it, why do you use it and have you noticed an improvement in your dog? How do you feed it? I am considering trying this...
  • 9 REPLIES
anyone tried these two brands? (holistic recipe and vitality)
i recently got small sample packs of 'HOLISTIC RECIPE for puppy/active pregnant-lactating lamb meal and rice contains green tea' and 'VITALITY lamb and beef' brands i was just wondering if anyone here has tried these brands and if they are any good?
  • 8 REPLIES
Beef "marked with charcoal" ?????????????????
I found what seems to be a great local source for buying raw foods in bulk. Primarily I have been feeding Baily chicken but really want to add other proteins into the mix. Beef seems to be the most readily available, but more expensive. What are your thoughts on the product below? Keep in mind that I...
  • 12 REPLIES
Pancreas Support / Digestive Enhancer
I took Callie's advice and connected with Nature's Pharmacy West regarding the Bobster's Chronic Pancreatic Insufficiency. He is on Pancrease-V Powder for life. My problem had been that twice the distributor was back ordered and I had to go out of town to pick some up even though I ordered...
  • 12 REPLIES
Expensive versus cheap dog food.
I've always fed my dogs Purina from the grocery store. I think it has the same nutrients as Iams and other expensive foods. It may have some filler that the expensive others don't, but for 45 years my dogs have done fine on it. I know I'll get lectures from the purists who think all dogs...
  • 96 REPLIES
Favourite dog food
What is your fav dog food?
  • 7 REPLIES
Mr. Abady has died
I'm new to this site, but did see some very heated debates re Abady dog food (which I've used for 15 plus years now). Mr. Abady's manufacturing/research facility is only 10 miles or so from my home so we picked up the food directly from the factory. This dog food was the primary cure for...
  • 10 REPLIES