Sticky Login - Should be fixed!

• Gold Top Dog

Sticky Login - Should be fixed!

Hi everyone - I know this has been bugging y'all. It's been bugging me.

But the issue with you being logged out SHOULD have gone away now. So I hope that we can expect many more contributions now that you don't get bounced out any more. We've also made a number of other fixes to the site. We're still discussing other improvements, so continue to watch this space. Thanks for being part of this community.

Jonathan

• Gold Top Dog

I hope so!  I logged in, we'll see if it lasts :)

• Gold Top Dog

Been good for me all day. Jonathan

• Gold Top Dog
    Didn't work for mobile devices but you probably already know that.
    • Gold Top Dog

Didn't work for the desktop either.  I stayed logged in for several hours today, but just had to log in again to post this.

• Gold Top Dog

Bear with us. We're tweaking this still. It is better, but we should have fully fixed this today, I believe! Jonathan

• Gold Top Dog

I stayed logged in yesterday but had to log in just now.  It's not a big deal to me but it would be nice to see it fixed.  

• Gold Top Dog

Rebooting my phone last night and I'm still logged in this morning. Great news if it sticks!

• Gold Top Dog

Woo Hoo!  Was still logged in this morning!

• Bronze

Me too!

• Gold Top Dog

I had to log in later this morning, Seems like it "stuck" for about 12 hours.  

• Gold Top Dog

Try now. I'm told it should work, but if it doesn't, please just comment and say which operating system and browser version you're using. 

We know how annoying it is to be constantly logged out, but I've been logged in all day on my Mac and iPad multiple browsers on each.