Important Site Changes for Community Members....

• Gold Top Dog

For me one of the most important things *is* notification.  I try to keep it set up so when something is posted in an area I want to monitor I get an email.  some don't want that so it should be a feature that can be on or off.  I can't keep this resident at work -- and there are certain areas I never go to but other areas I need to know when something is posted right away.  This was something we did *not* have for years in the old forum ... and was a welcome change for me (maybe one of the few but .... *smile*) and I'm hopeful it will remain

• Gold Top Dog

Notifications are going nowhere :)

• Gold Top Dog

Hey there Bad, may I just say, happy with the new changes.  

Just started this afternoon; for whatever reason, I favorite the "July" NDR thread which I have not had an issue with and after that I lost it and  it's not in my fav's. and I am getting an error msg.    Also tried to update my profile and was not able to make changes..  

• Gold Top Dog

We'll look into the issue, we've been trialing a new text editor and it has introduced a few problems, but we were hopping it would have fixed the validation issues on mobile devices.

• Gold Top Dog

ok, in response to your query, I have a samsung s3 mini that USED to work just fine on the forum.   Changes always cause bugs somewhere and I guess it's my turn!  Eve3ntually I'll get used to the Apple laptop I'm using now  for a first floor computer......

• Gold Top Dog

Uh oh.  The July thread links are broken again.  I can't even get that thread to load from the main menu page.

• Gold Top Dog

It's   again, everytime he posts, the thread is put in the moderation queue we are trying to figure that one out.

in regards to your S3 the features that are not working are the ability to post messages anything else?

• Gold Top Dog

Poor Doug!

I also can't log in through my phone.  I can get to the site, I can read, but can't log in or post.

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

Videos? How do we post them?

• Gold Top Dog

They will be back in the editor in the next release.

For now you can post videos in the gallery.

• Gold Top Dog

we've just logged on using Chrome in Android version 5.0.2, can you look to see what browser you are using and what version of Android you have installed on your phone please.

• Gold Top Dog

I can't, no.  But will have DS do it for me when he gets home from work.  I'm somewhat worthless when it comes to technology......

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

I bathe regularly, use proper grammar and spelling, try to avoid expletives, and try to mention a dog in each post. Am I on the"no fly " list? It must be jealousy. They have seen the photos of Sky.

I am using a Mac with Safari 5:1:10, which may be going obsolete. This Mac has maxed out the software upgrades for Safari, but Firefox is updating every day or so.

• Gold Top Dog

Must be jealousy Doug! Isn't Chat in NDR anyhow? So if you miss mentioning the boy, I don't think anyone would notice.....however, you do need to cut down on the expletives AND the aftershave! I was going to use a smiley but they seem to be AWOL. Sigh!

• Gold Top Dog

Just so you know, when I clicked the link on the menu a few minutes ago, I went to a read only page.......and I'm thinking it goes back to when benedict was our admin or top moderator.  However, page one has posts from baddog......