News & Entertainment

News & Entertainment
Time to Play!!
You Have to watch these two! It warms my heart to see dogs having fun and rolling around with one another! <3 - Kait watch?v=Gz 7d96xLNY
  • 1 REPLY
Discussion: Breed Myths
So many breeds are coming under strict laws these days, some parts of the county certain dogs are even banned just for their breed. Is it fair that we single out certain breeds? Do you feel each dog should be judged individually and not by their breed? What is the most absurd breed myth you have come...
  • 2 REPLIES
My Favorite Toy
My dogs love to play with toys! Rope toys and squeaky tennis balls are their favorites. What are your dogs favorite toys?
  • 2 REPLIES
Does your pooch like the water?
The dogs I had always loved the water. I'd love to hear some of your water stories. When they first learned to swim or just play in the shallows.
  • 4 REPLIES
Where is your favorite hiking spot?
Walking and hiking is very important to a dog, even the little guys. I love to go out for long walks and fun hikes with my pups. They have fun exploring and it also tires them out. I'd love to see some pics or you can share some hiking stories with me.
  • 0 REPLY
National Animal Disaster Preparedness Day
Keeping you pet safe in a natural disaster as well as everyday! We don’t like to think bad things but some of us live in areas prone to hurricanes, tornados and floods. So it’s so important to have a plan to keep your pets safe. Do you have a plan? Here is a helpful list to make a stressful...
  • 0 REPLY
National Pet Week
This week is National Pet Week, so be sure to thank your pets for all the great things they do to make our lives better. Also check out this cool site. http://www.petweek.org/ http://www.petweek.org/
  • 0 REPLY
Puppy Mill Action Week
Puppy mills are inhumane breeding facilities that produce puppies in large numbers. They are designed to maximize profits and commonly disregard the physical, social and emotional health of the dogs. The breeding dogs at puppy mills live their entire lives in cages, and the poor conditions can...
  • 0 REPLY
National Mutt Day - December 2, 2014
How are you celebrating National Mutt Day? We'd love to hear.
  • 0 REPLY
Dog Dressed As Bear is The Cutest Thing On the Internet
Stop what you are doing. This dog wins the internet today! One tiny Munchkin, one bear suit, endless smiles! Seriously if this dog was any cuter, it may be a crime. We cannot stop watching this! Youtube/Munchkin the Shih Tzu
  • 0 REPLY
Abandoned Dog Living Under Dumpster Gets Help From Friends
A dog living under a dumpster for 11 months. He had no one in his life who would give him the love he so obviously needed. (With the exception of a good Samaritan who would leave food for him.) This story goes from happy to sad. From a dog that feels so alone, to having the home of his dreams. It is...
  • 0 REPLY
Sneaky Pup Will Have You Smiling!
This little one playing the most amazing game of "red light, green light." If you need to smile this Dachshund will help you out! Does anyone else's dog do this? Seriously the most adorable we have seen in a while! Youtube/KyleJasonLowell
  • 0 REPLY
This Dog is in Autumn Paradise!
Fall is upon us and there is nothing like a good frolic through the leaves! This Husky is about the cutest thing we have seen today! Take a moment to bask in pure happy and watch this ! :) Youtube/Kent Petersen
  • 0 REPLY
Do you know what today is?
It's World Animal Day. What animals enrich your life? The mission of World Animal Day is to: (1) celebrate animal life in all its forms, (2) celebrate humankind’s relationship with the animal kingdom, (3) acknowledge the diverse roles that animals play in our lives – from being our companions...
  • 0 REPLY
October is Adopt a Shelter Dog Month
It’s Adopt a Shelter Dog Month Sadly so many wonderful dogs end up in shelters so if you are thinking of adopting a dog be sure to think about a local shelter. Did you know that 85% of shelter dogs are purebred and many also have puppies too. The key is finding the right dog that will fit your...
  • 1 REPLY
Happy Friday!!!!
  • 0 REPLY
It's here, it's here!
Hey Community! Would your dog enjoy a mystery box filled with surprise toys, treats and more? Well look no further! We've put together an exciting new program that both you and your dog can love. You'll receive a specially packaged box with items handpicked to delight your dog. We are very avid...
  • 0 REPLY
Do you have a Pittie?
You all know I'm an avid dog person and Pitties are one of my favorites. I just wanted to take a moment to say it's Pit Bull Awareness Month. There is a big event this weekend in my area called Paws for a Beat, it celebrates the bully breeds and helps bring awareness. Here is an interesting...
  • 0 REPLY
Need A Pick Me Up? This Kitten Is Here for You!
Looking for a smile? This adorable kitten may be able to help you out! Some time simple moments could bring some great joy! Do you remember when your pet was this small? Those first moments are some of the most precious and are go before you know it! So relax and take a moment to enjoy pure cute ! Youtube...
  • 0 REPLY
Ok, who can relate?
I have big dogs so clothes are out, but collars and bandanas are my obsession!
  • 0 REPLY