Mr Amazing Experienced the Glitz and Glam of Being a Celebrity Pooch

• Bronze

Mr Amazing Experienced the Glitz and Glam of Being a Celebrity Pooch

Mr Amazing, the 4 ½ month old tiny Pomeranian puppy was Paris Hilton’s newest expensive toy dog and has been roaming around Los Angeles with his glitzy doting mum. The snow white pooch was cuddled by his wealthy mom around Beverly Hills Wednesday, Sept. 17. Paris was reportedly bought her new pricey toy dog for a whopping $13,000 from a seller named Joanne Pauze of a Canadian Calgary breeder Betty Pedram of Betty’s Teacup Yorkies who shipped orders from their South Korean based dealer.  The miniature pooch was really quite cute and adorable with its 2 ½ inch back and stands at 1 ½ inch tall. The photo posted last Sept. 5 by the breeder in her Facebook page showed that the pooch was only the size in length of a pair of sunglasses. Mr Amazing would weigh only up to 2 pounds in his full grown age. Mr Amazing now joins Paris’ other pets such as another Pooch named Peter Pan and Princess Piglette, a pig.  Paris was reported to have bought Mr Amazing a new crib and some Champagne chew toys. Paris fell immediately with Mr Amazing and wanted another one soon.  But wanted an extreme one she told Joanne.  Aside from Paris, among other celebrity customers of this Calgary based breeder was Canada’s famous actor, Ryan Gosling.

The former hotel heiress dressed in a comfy floral summer dress with all her priced accessories such as her quilted Chanel shoulder chained bag and her shimmering car as she flashed out a sweet pose smile with her pet while reporters try to capture moments with her new dog.  She was even seen on a video tickling her new pet inside her car while still sitting behind the wheels.

• Silver

I would rather adopt an unfortunate pup from the shelter and spoil it, instead of paying $13,000 for one, The puppy is cute and all but so many need homes it is a bit of a shame...

• Gold Top Dog

This kind of article is one of the reasons we have so little serious discussion about dogs and dog behavior on this forum these days.  

• Gold Top Dog

I thought this article was posted by dog.com.  Glad I was mistaken. 

• Gold Top Dog

@JackieG

I thought this article was posted by dog.com.  Glad I was mistaken. 

Doesn't make it any more palatable. Seriously, purchased from a breeder shipped through a South Korean dealer? Can you spell p-u-p-p-y m-i-l-l? Let's not encourage the status symbol idea with this kind of crap. JMHO

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

I cannot comprehend why someone would do that. That being said, it is not surprising that she purchased a dog for $13,000.  So many great dogs out their waiting for a home.

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

@Kaitlin58

I cannot comprehend why someone would do that. That being said, I it is not surprising that purchased a dog for $13,000. So many great dogs out their waiting for a home. Sad.

It is a very cute dog though!