Discussion: Is Your Dog Allowed On the Furniture!

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

Discussion: Is Your Dog Allowed On the Furniture!

At your house, is your dog allowed on the furniture? Do they sleep in your bed? Why or why not! We were having a discussion around the office and we wanted to know what the community thinks! Weigh in now! 

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

Yes!

• Gold Top Dog
    Love the photographic evidence, Michele! No words needed! Ruby is allowed on all furniture except the couch in our small den (we got it before we adopted her and the fabric is NOT dog fur friendly -- in color or in texture. Luckily, I'm the only one who sits in there, and she prefers to be with DH, so she's usually on the loveseat in our main room most of the time. And on our bed at night, of course!
    • Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

I had to post it, says it all!

• Silver

My rule is no pets on the furniture...my pets' rule is jump up on the furniture as much as possible .  but I do put my foot down with the big  dogs getting in our bed  , I didnt mind our shih-tzu in the bed ,though , since she did not shed

• Silver

The Morkie is allowed to sleep in a bed with one of us each night. Both dogs are allowed on the furniture when we are home only. When we are not home, they are in their crates.