Technology And Cuteness Combined

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

Technology And Cuteness Combined

This Corgi does not know what to make of the Ipad. See the various stages of exploration! You have to love this dog!! Serious question, do your dogs interact with technology? If so, in a negative or a positive way? Why don't you watch and ponder that question? Hmmm?

• Bronze

Mostly, corgis only see the Ipad various stages but doesn't understand easily what does it mean or why we used this. if you have some idea please share. Thank you

• Gold Top Dog

I know many human beings that would have the same reaction to an iPad. When I was a kid, we had a dog that would take out its frustrations on any technology it could get a hold of. Home computers and scientific calculators were particular favourites. I lost count of how many my dog had destroyed with his fangs.

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

It is very interesting the link between our pets and technology. There is now products that are being developed to encourage interaction from pets and technology.  The one big example I can think of is the Dogtv channel that as been developed to further stimulate the mind of a dog. I am really curious to see if it does actually work!