Are you the next top dog blogger?

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

Are you the next top dog blogger?

We’re offering you the opportunity to become a DOG.com official blogger commenting on the world of dogs and doggie owners. Whether you’re a vet, a trainer, a behavioral expert, a dog costume maker, a doggie wedding snapper or something we haven’t even thought of, we want you to write with us. We’d love you to help us with product reviews, personal stories, rescue successes, or anything else you would like to share and you think might be of interest to our audience.

Regardless of wherever your poochie passions lie, we want you to work with us to help make the DOG.community site become the most interesting and entertaining doggie platform on the planet.

To show how much we appreciate your contribution to our community, we’re happy to offer all our official DOG.com bloggers special offers, discounts and access to Blogger-only product promotions.

For more information or to enquire about becoming a DOG.com official blogger, please message jbrayshaw, Michele68 or Kaitlin58 via the message facility on this site.

• Gold Top Dog

Been trying to send a message from going into my messages and just cant get it to work. Trying from my Kindlefire.

• Gold Top Dog

What's happening?

• Gold Top Dog

When I go to my messages I click on New Message. A box comes up with a box inside it for recipient and one for subject. Yesterday it also showed area to type message but wouldn't let me type in that box. Every time I thought I was in that box to type, it would just continue typing in the subject box. Today it is not even finishing loading the area for the message. Not sure if this a problem on your end or whether it is a problem with my kindle fire, though I'm not having problems anywhere else. I have not broken down an bought the new computer yet :),  so don't have access through a computer. Was trying to send a message asking about the blog.

• Gold Top Dog

Maureen, you have to hit "send" and then it will let you type into the message box.  Weird, right? lol  

• Gold Top Dog

I should say that that's the only way I can figure out to actually type in the message box.

• Gold Top Dog

Still didn't work Jackie. Yes that is weird. And it did do something for me. It opened the message box. However, i still couldn't get a keyboard to open so obviously cant make a message. Guess I could send an "invisible type" message. : o. Does this only allow you to send messages to those on your friend list, as those are the only ones recognized when I type in a recipient. Thanks Jackie.

• Gold Top Dog

Yes, the only people you can message are those on your friend list.   Invisible messages are good too. lol