Talus has gone to the bridge...

Rainbow Bridge

The Rainbow Bridge is the theme of a work of poetic prose written some time between 1980 and 1992, whose original creator is unknown. The theme is of an other-worldly place to which a pet goes upon its death, eventually to be reunited with its owner.
    • Gold Top Dog

Talus has gone to the bridge...

[IMG]http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii50/mertz2007/bridge.jpg[/IMG]

I am very sorry to let you all know that Talus passed away today at 4pm.

For those of you following the threads, my hubby Tim's mom had aggressive ovarian cancer. 
    She deteriorated very quickly and passed away today at around noon.  
    Talus and my hubby and I were at the clinic doing followup tests. 
    My mom was with her when she passed and she went very peacefully.  

I took Talus to my mom's so that the doctor and funeral home people could come and take care of things and that Tim could make arrangements.  He was resting comfortably near my mom's feet. 
    I called him to get his tablets and he stood up came into the kitchen and looked for his cookies and then he collapsed.
    I tried with all my heart to give him cpr and try to bring him back, but he passed peacefully and without pain in my arms. 

It has been a very devastating day and we are trying to cope and get things done...

I thank each and every one of you for your thoughts and prayers...I will be relying on them in the near future...

With love and thanks,

Maria and Timothy Pankiw

• Gold Top Dog

Oh Maria... my heart is breaking for you (((hugs)))

run free Wilted Flower

• Gold Top Dog

Maria, I'm so sorry.   (((hugs))) for you and Tim.

• Gold Top Dog

I am so, so sorry. *Hugs for you and your husband* If you need to vent or anything you can PM me, I know we've never talked, just letting you know I'm here for you.

Run free Talus. 

• Gold Top Dog

Oh Maria -- my heart is just broken for you and Tim ... so much loss.  Somehow I truly just keep coming back to the fact that your Mother in Law didn't have to 'go' alone.  I know such tremendous loss all at once -- gosh, I can't even find words.

Peace I give to you ... with all my heart and love, peace be with you.

• Gold Top Dog

I'm so sorry for your huge losses.

• Gold Top Dog

Maria - all our love, thoughts, prayers, hugs, just everything goes out to you and Tim.

I hope you can find peace.  We will always remember your Tally Man.  Talus, you always brought brought a smile to my face whenever I would see your big wrinkly self. 

{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}

• Gold Top Dog

My heart skipped a beat when I saw the thread title.  (((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

Oh, Maria.... that's more than devastating, but where are the words that describe your heart, your limbs, all the feeling that fill you up and stop you from feeling numb, being ripped from you all at once.  Meanwhile, having to think straight to make decisions and arrangements for those who have passed.  I am so, so sorry.

God and many angels were looking out for both of them, that they were not alone as they passed, and that it was as peaceful as possible.   Talus will be missed, but absolutely not forgotten.  Perhaps I'll think of him protecting his grandma or curled up with her for company in heaven.  I wonder what size wings he gets, up there, as an angel...

You have our deepest condolences, and every prayer for peace for your hearts.  (((Tim & Maria)))

• Gold Top Dog

For *me* this is so comforting -- I find as days go by I spent quite a bit of time there just using the candle as a focal point to think and pray and lift other up.

I-Dog Candles

I just wanted to link it in for any who may want to use the page.

• Gold Top Dog

Run free, Talus. Maria and Tim ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))).

• Gold Top Dog

Oh Maria. I'm so sorry! huge hugs coming your way.

Bye Talus. Even if we didn't know you personally, we all loved your big squishy face. 

• Gold Top Dog

I cant believe I missed the other threads about this. RIP Talus, I will miss seeing your big squishy face.

• Gold Top Dog

Maria, my heart is breaking for you & Tim.  I am so sorry for both of your losses. 

Please know that you & your family are in our thoughts and prayers in the coming days, weeks, & months.

• Gold Top Dog

So sorry for your losses.