Hurley 2007 - 2014

Rainbow Bridge

The Rainbow Bridge is the theme of a work of poetic prose written some time between 1980 and 1992, whose original creator is unknown. The theme is of an other-worldly place to which a pet goes upon its death, eventually to be reunited with its owner.
    • Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

Hurley 2007 - 2014

With a heavy heart and very much saddness I had to put down one of the most loyal dogs I've ever known. Hurley was my rock and a huge part of my heart is missing. He was just an amazing dog, I have comfort in knowing that so many loved him and that he had a great life, he would go to work with me, he was on so many fun dog walks and was spoiled beyond belief. Hurley helped me with so many of my foster dogs and dogs with fear issues. Hurley will be missed. He is at the Bridge with Bailey and many others now. God, I miss him I will miss him everyday!

• Gold Top Dog

Michele, I'm so sorry to hear the sad news about Hurley.  He was obviously well loved and is surely telling all his old and new friends at the Bridge about the awesome life he had with you.  Getting to go to work with his Mom -- what a lucky boy!

These giant breed dogs leave giant holes in our hearts and our homes when they leave us.  But even though he's physically not here, he'll always be with you in spirit, keeping you company.  

Run free, Hurley, you handsome guy!  Wilted Flower

• Gold Top Dog

I'm so sorry.  (((hugs)))  Run free Hurley.

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

Rest easy, Hurley.  You will always be my favorite office dog.Right Hug

• Gold Top Dog

I'm so sorry Michele; you'll be in my thoughts. Run free sweet Hurley.

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

Loads of hugs Michele, I am so sorry. Run free sweet Hurley, such a handsome & sweet boy

• Gold Top Dog

I am so sorry, Michele...it is never easy to make that decision. Hugs to you.

• Gold Top Dog

So sorry Michele. He was such a sweet boy. Your in my thoughts.

• Silver

I am so sorry for your loss.  

• Gold Top Dog

Oh wow, Michelle  -- I am so sorry.  There is never ever enough time with them.  Merely the massive bunch from  I-Dog/Dog.com dogs is positively huge.  That would be quite the greeting party across Rainbow Bridge

• Silver

Very sorry for your loss

• Gold Top Dog

Michelle I am so sorry to hear of your loss.  Run free Hurley, many friends are there to show you the best places to play!

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

Thanks everyone for all your kind words and prayers. This helps me so much.

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

It is amazing how long a memory can stay in your heart.  Its' been years, but I can still feel Rags head on my knee once in a while.  As long as you remember, they are still with you.

• Silver

I am so sorry for your loss. We had to put our beloved Bichon down a little over a year ago after being with us for about 13 years. I will miss Hurley walking through the office.