Lost a little piece of my heart today. Run free Rotten.

Rainbow Bridge

The Rainbow Bridge is the theme of a work of poetic prose written some time between 1980 and 1992, whose original creator is unknown. The theme is of an other-worldly place to which a pet goes upon its death, eventually to be reunited with its owner.
    • Gold Top Dog

Run free, Rotten.

• Gold Top Dog

I'm so sorry you've lost Rotten.  Run free beautiful girl.

• Gold Top Dog

Kelly, nothing I can say will make you feel any better right now.  But, I want you to know I'm so sorry and will miss Rotten. 

Rest in peace, girl. 

• Gold Top Dog

Run free Ms. Rotten.

• Gold Top Dog
    Thanks everyone. It is somewhat comforting to be among people who can understand how much this hurts. I hope my dad met her up there and they can be happy and cancer-free together.
    • Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

Run free sweet baby!

What a brave fight against a vicious disease

• Gold Top Dog

(((hugs))), Kelly. Run free, Rotten

• Gold Top Dog

I'm sorry for your loss.

• Gold Top Dog

Rest easy, Rotten.

Deb W.

• Gold Top Dog

Kelly I am so sorry to hear about your loss.  We lost Shadow, our Rottie, to cancer in 2008.  What an amazing thing that you were able to keep her healthy so long after diagnosis.

Rotten there is a very special Rottie named Shadow that was with the Welcoming party.  He loves to run and play ball and frisbee,, I am sure you will be the best of friends.  Please give him sloppy kisses from his mommy!

• Gold Top Dog

I'm late seeing thing, but no less sorry for your loss, Kelly.

Run free, Rotten...

• Gold Top Dog
    Rest easy Rottie girl :(. I have a major soft spot for this breed... Big hugs to you.
    • Gold Top Dog

So sorry to hear this! I'm glad you were able to have 2 good years with her, after her diagnosis. Run free, Rotten. There's plenty of doggies over the bridge that will be there to welcome you.

• Gold Top Dog

See ya at the bridge, Rotten :)  What a great mommy you are!

• Gold Top Dog

Oh man how I hate cancer.  I'm so very sorry to hear about Rotten.  ((HUGS))  My heart aches for and with you.

Run free & painlessly, Ms. Rotten!  If you see a little black & white Papillon, please don't be put off if he's a little snarky with you.  He doesn't realize he's a dog.